Official Statistics Changes
Stat Changes for Week #6
The following stat changes were made by the Elias Sports Bureau, and are now available to be applied to your league on MyFantasyLeague.com:
St. Louis Rams at Miami Dolphins
- (Play changed from a rush to a sack)
- Ryan Tannehill: from 5 Rushes for -1 Yards to 4 Rushes for 16 Yards.
- Dolphins: from 18 Rushes for 19 Yards to 17 Rushes for 36 Yards.
- Dolphins: from 173 to 156 Net Yards Passing
- Ryan Tannehill: from 2 Sacks Against for 12 Yards to 3 Sacks Against for 29 Yards.
- Rams Defense: from 2 Sacks for 12 Yards to to 3 Sacks for 29 Yards.
- Jo-Lonn Dunbar: from 1 Sack for 7 yards to 2 Sacks for 24 Yards.
- Jo-Lonn Dunbar: from 1 to 2 QuarterBack Hits.
Indianapolis Colts at New York Jets
- Quinton Coples: from 2 to 3 Tackles.
- Quinton Coples: from 2 to 1 Assists.
- Quinton Coples: from 1.5 Sacks for 17.5 Yards to 2 Sacks for 21 Yards.
- Aaron Maybin: from 1 to 0 Assists.
- Aaron Maybin: from 0.5 Sacks for 3.5 Yards to 0 Sacks.
- Aaron Maybin: from 2 to 1 QuarterBack Hits.
Detroit Lions at Philadelphia Eagles
- Kyle Vanden Bosch: from 3 to 2 QuarterBack Hits.
- Sammie Lee Hill: from 0 to 1 QuarterBack Hits.
Kansas City Chiefs at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Steve Maneri: from 45 to 41 Receiving Yards.
- Dwayne Bowe: from 21 to 25 Receiving Yards.
New England Patriots at Seattle Seahawks
- Rob Gronkowski: from 8 to 9 Pass Targets.
- Daniel Fells: from 2 to 1 Pass Targets.
- Chris Clemons: from 3 to 4 Tackles.
- Chris Clemons: from 0 Sacks to 1 Sack for 7 Yards.
- Chris Clemons: from 3 to 4 QuarterBack Hits.
- Jason Jones: from 1 to 0 Tackles.
- Jason Jones: from 1 Sack for 7 Yards to 0 Sacks.
- Jason Jones: from 1 to 0 QuarterBack Hits.
Denver Broncos at San Diego Chargers
- Philip Rivers: from 242 to 241 Passing Yards.
- Chargers: from 218 to 217 Net Passing Yards.
- Randy McMichael: from 7 to 6 Receiving Yards.
If you want to apply these stat changes to your league on myfantasyleague.com, you can use the For Commissioners > Statistics Changes menu item.