Accessing Your League From Your Phone
Many of our customers enjoy access to their MyFantasyLeague.com league pages from their iPhone, Android, or other wireless device. If you're new to MyFantasyLeague.com, or not familiar with our wireless offerings, please read on so you can get access to your league pages wherever you happen to be.
You have many options for getting access to your league functionality from your wireless device, including:
- If you have an iPhone, iPod, or iPad, there are several third-party MFL applications that run on those devices.
- If you have an Android-based phone or tablet, there are several third-party MFL applications that run on those devices, too.
- For folks that have a Blackberry, there is one third-party MFL application for that platform.
- If you own a Windows Phone, there is a third party app for that platform, too.
- If you'd rather not download a separate application to your phone, but you do have a web browser on your phone, be sure to check out the Reports > Wireless > Home web page from your cell phone's web browser - that will give you access to some league functionality through pages that are optimized for the smaller screen and lower bandwidth of your phone.
- Finally, if you have a smartphone that has a full-featured web browser (like an iPhone, Android phone, Windows 7 Mobile phone, etc.), you can always visit your full-featured league home page for access to all league functionality, just like you do from your computer.
- If you want to get text messages from the site when key events happen (trade offers, draft picks made, etc.) be sure to check out the Wireless Setup page.
Keep in mind that the apps mentioned above are all developed by third parties, due to our extensive developer's program. That means two important things. First, you're paying them, and not MyFantasyLeague.com, so if you have questions about the applications, be sure to contact these third parties directly. Second, if you are a developer who would like to create applications for MFL leagues, we'd love for you to check out our developer's program to see how simple it is write programs for the MFL platform.
As always, please let us know if you have any comments, questions or suggestions regarding our wireless offerings, or our product in general.
Sincerely, The MyFantasyLeague.com Team